Why engage me to help you buy a home?
My intimate knowledge of the Helena Market affords you the best opportunity to know that when you make an offer on a house it is a fair offering price and you are getting the best value for your money. If you are competing with other buyers for the same property, I help you make your offer stand out above the others! I am familiar with the requirements of various types of financing which facilitates a smooth transaction and an on-time closing. Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced buyer, I am involved every step of the way so you can be confident that all details are being handled efficiently.
Tips for Buyers:
- Get pre-qualified with a local lender. You want to know what your price range is before you start looking.
- Make a list of “needs” and “wants”. A few items can be non-negotiable. However, understand that your list may change as you begin to look at properties.
- Once you are pre-qualified for a loan don’t allow your financial picture to change. That means postpone the job switch or major purchase until after closing!
- Be prepared to do “drive-bys” on listings that interest you before scheduling a showing. This may help you eliminate potential listings.
- Limit viewings to 3 or 4 houses at a time. Bring a notepad and your camera to take your own personal notes and pictures to help your remember each house.